The Arsenal Organization is dedicated to developing the highest caliber baseball & softball players in the United States.
One of the goals of the Arsenal program is to provide an environment to enhance and encourage the development of skills and desires of our players in respect to the games of baseball and softball. The Arsenal program teaches and instills a love for the game that exhibits the best of what our players can be.
The Arsenal teams are made up of some of the finest players from the Tri-State area (New Jersey, Pennsylvania & Delaware) and compete nationally in their respective age groups in search of the most competitive baseball and softball available. The Arsenal players, coaches and organization strive to continuously improve in all aspects of the game with the goal of building the ultimate baseball and softball experience.
The Arsenal experience is like no other baseball experience in the Northeast and it’s success speaks for itself. Since it’s inception, the Tri-State Arsenal program has successfully captured numerous National Titles and winners of dozens of Regional Tournaments Titles and League Championships.
In addition to the success the Arsenal have had on the field, the Arsenal program has been very successful in providing exposure to college coaches nationwide helping hundreds of our players over the years to receive college scholarships and professional contracts.
The Tri-State Arsenal program strives for excellence however also looks for the higher purpose of creating positive memories that will last a lifetime!
While we take great pride in our many accomplishments, be it from celebrating a former Arsenal player like Mike Trout being named AL Rookie-of-the-Year and American League MVP, to seeing a current player sign a National Letter of Intent to play college baseball, or a National Championship for one of our teams, these results are just a product of our goal… player development.
The Mission Objectives that our organization follows are:
- To provide a comprehensive training program that enables our players to develop and maximize their God-given abilities.
- To teach the fundamentals of the game of baseball better than any organization in the world.
- To share our passion for the game of baseball.
- To provide an uplifting and inspirational experience for the players involved.
- To teach life skills that can positively affect the lives of each and every player.
- To educate parents, teachers, and youth league coaches on how to teach and make aware of the responsibility they carry because of the tremendous impact they have on these children’s perception of their own self worth.
- To have every player leave feeling better about himself, to build self-esteem.
The Tri-State Arsenal baseball program is dedicated to providing quality baseball instruction to players who are interested in maximizing their own personal potential.
We have multiple teams at each age level, and while every player receives the same quality baseball instruction, we align the level of play for each of our teams to their respective competitive ability.
It’s too expensive.
- Even though we offer professional staff coaching, access to Player Development Academy lessons, a high number of tournaments at some premier facilities in our region, we are actually less expensive than most travel baseball organizations.
- We have organizational-wide and team specific fundraising options available.
- For those that can prove financial hardship, financial assistance is available
My son isn’t good enough.
- As stated above, we have multiple teams at each age level. Our objective is to provide a fun, competitive experience for our players. The goal is to maximize each player’s potential, regardless of their current ability.